Drawings and Doodles

Niiice!
I’m liking her!
And don’t think i forgot about the monthly thing! I’m still plannin on doing it for a bit but gotta balance a few things before it :3

1 Like

Take your time bro! We’re actually going to be launching an anime animation contest very soon! I’ll keep you all updated.

1 Like

Still have to finish her hair in this one

4 Likes

Practicing my settei skills! I saw I missed the November challenge but figured i’d do it on my own anyway. Started by straight copying off the Little Witch Academia settei. The second image is my attempt at the first key pass. Feedback on the key drawing (or anything really) much welcome!

7 Likes

Akko! Love her, you captured her very well :smiley:

Just finished this today. Hope everyone is staying safe!

2 Likes

@aigbe-fiyah Nice! I dig that design.

1 Like

I just wanted to share our aggie.io canvas art that my coworkers and I have been collaborating together online with,. We’ve been having a ton of fun with this and it’s something we especially need amidst the social distancing measures during the pandemic…
Our first attempt was an impromptu doodle board that we decided to paint. It wasn’t spectacular but considering the spontaneity of it, I think we did alright:

Then we got a bit more organized and everyone wanted to create something that felt more coherent and unison. So last week, we came up with a theme, which was “witches”:

With that one wrapped, there are plans to continue this activity. Our current theme is “Garden” which we’ll be clawing at and filling up a canvas throughout the week!

5 Likes

Those are glorious! Love the variety and liveliness in them :smiley:

1 Like

We wrapped up the garden theme canvas and that was definitely our favorite so far.

I think next week’s theme is “space” but we’re still voting on it!

3 Likes

I made this as a part of an image board I am working on, but really stepped up on trying to achieve the anime background quality. It is not good enough, but it does get my idea across.

4 Likes

Here is a scenery of a girl running across a street in the rain. I was practicing background art using a 3d modeling software with Photoshop. Hope the colors blend well.

3 Likes

I’ve been having trouble getting the texture right on this Lapis Lazuli rock, it seems really flat. Texture is something I’m not very good at in general and I was wondering if someone could help me.

The problem is lack of protruding surfaces. The bumps in the silhouette/contours of the entire rock do not correspond to the discolored markings. I’m not very good with words, so if something about the drawing doesn’t make sense, feel free to ask.

I can’t wait to paint this! Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Yay!!! It is in color! Now if only their was some animation on it. :wink:

3 Likes

Practicing character design
Any advise ?

2 Likes

His design feels very modern day. It might be nice to see him doing some of his daily activities to build up his character more.

Hey guys, been playing around with drawing creatures just to break up the monotony of figures. Though practicing figures never stops, lol.

Anyway, any feed back would be great. Don’t know how far to take this guy but wanted test the waters and see. Thanks in advance.

Character settei practice using Violet Evergarden as a reference.