Finished Animations

Here’s a thread to post your latest finished animations. Finished can mean fully colored, but feel free to post anything that you are done working on at any stage. (anything that you won’t be working on further)I’ll start it out with some older things that I have.

surprisesmall

24 Likes

Backgrounds and colors are incomplete, but effects and character animation are mostly finished. More to come! This project is taking up all my time, so I won’t be able to participate in animaitsuki this month :slightly_frowning_face:

14 Likes

Absolutely awesome, particularly those debris effects!

1 Like

I worked on this from October 2018 to May 2019, for a MAP. I took WAY longer than I was originally allowed, but thankfully, the project manager was generous enough to give me the time I needed to complete this. UnderTale MAP Parts 24-25
(sorry i don’t know how to embed video yet)

5 Likes

Ayy nice work madood the BG looks amazing

1 Like

tried this animation
refrenced used only for one pose

6 Likes

The effects looks really nice, reminds me a lot of stuff from MOB. I think you could add a lot of impact if you made his eyes go white after he pumps up. Also, the anatomy’s awesome.

1 Like

Something small I’m working on inspired by the Mistborn series. Props if you know what part this is from.
MistbornTest2

9 Likes

So this is basically the reason I didn’t have time to do something for June’s AnimaItsuki challenge. Couldn’t pass up the opportunity to make a gift for my friends! (Also, I hope this doesn’t require some kind of content warning)

4 Likes

These animations are all pretty competent, keep up the good work guys!

2 Likes

HERE IS THE THE FULL COLOR VERSION AND BREAKDOWN >> https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RYL3yr

Hello guys this is my last animation before knowing your channel,
All the organization for making anime is really useful, thanks a lot for your amazing work.!

11 Likes

Why didn’t you use highlights or shadows?
Looks good, I wish I had more skill.

When I did it, I didn’t know how to sort all those colored lines to separate lights and shadows, recently I found the striving animation channel and understood how to sort everything to work better.

1 Like

Hey all, I finally finished the short film I was working on. Now that I am finally free, I look forward to participating in Animaitsuki next month and being more active on the site. If you are interested in the movie, it is available on YT:

11 Likes

Whoa this is awesome! You guys did an amazing job! I don’t play Dota so I didn’t expect this to be as emotional as it is haha!

1 Like

This is awesome! I really liked the action and that flashback. You guys did a great job!

2 Likes

Hello! Here are some projects I’m working on

ezgif-3-9c7ac117c272 ezgif-3-11ea884b66cf

21 Likes

Mydude this looks crazy good!!!

1-1
I got hired to animate this . Only keys and breakdowns no i between and the timing will change a bit in the final. But I’m new here so I thought I share it as a quick hello ^^

9 Likes

fdfddr