Finished Animations

Animation originally done for one of the monthly challenges

2 Likes

This is basic animation done in RenPy VN game software.

2 Likes

An Ebata walk cycle before and after some advice. Decreased the sway a bit, doubled the frame count, and extended the cycle to account for that.

11 Likes

Hi, my first post here. A friend of mine once made a simple animation featuring this character from a videogame called “Arknights”. I got permission to reanimate it with color & background so here is what I have:ezgif-2-8988d26aa817

Made in around 3 days. Most of the knowledge I have on anime production is from this community, so thanks! Speaking of mistakes, the inbetweening of her hair on the head is wierd, but oh well. I drew it in SAI, so I couldn’t really see anything in motion until it’s done.

12 Likes
1 Like

sorry ive been away soo long.i hope this animu makes up for it

Practice run

5 Likes

Finished this the other day after getting a tooth ripped out(Bye-bye Trump Bux) and despite it being meant for a contest and not having the time to put more into it than I did, its not a bad little short.

Lol

My favorite bit of animation was the cat jumping on the chair. Great shapes!

I could have done a few other things with it than what I chose. I was contemplating more of a liquid “splat” visual effect but was on a time crunch and had to simplify things. I"m amazed I was able to meet the deadline since the last 3 days I was working on it I was in dental pain O.o

Happy you liked it.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new in the forum, this is my last animation.

6 Likes

Great Job Man! I like how polished it is.

1 Like

Some rough animation I did last year.

2 Likes

I was experimenting with this animation. I trying to learn different mood settings and blending character animation with the backgrounds.

I started adding animation practice into my daily routine. I am starting out with basics for now because I want to properly grasp the fundamentals of animation, so hopefully this is not a problem that I post the animations I am working on that are at a basic level at the moment.

Anyways, I started out with doing a bouncing ball animation. I wanted to experiment with animating on twos and ones to see the difference, so I made two versions so that I can compare and how it will look when I use less frames.

12 FPS version (animated on twos)

24 FPS version (animated on ones)

Bouncing ball across screen.

I am using Blender to do these 2D animations for anyone curious, it is an amazing tool.

1 Like

Comp%203
Sample Shot from my upcoming Thesis Film.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Key Animation for a friends project
Animation61

4 Likes

yo dude,this is dope

Finally found some time to finish this:

2 Likes