Looking for In-between Artists

Hi all, I am currently working on a ~1:40 (m:sec) duration animated short film which I would like to complete by July of this year. Because the short is mainly action-based, many of the cuts are fairly movement intensive. Originally, I had planned on doing everything myself; but with the growth of this community, I thought I’d reach out to see if anybody would be interested in doing some in-between work.

This can be a good opportunity for you if you are interested in practicing your drawing or becoming more familiar with animation production pipelines. I am by NO MEANS AN EXPERT nor am I someone who works in the industry. This is just a personal project.

If you want to give it a shot, I can send you the full layout with numbered drawings, an x-sheet, character designs, and whatever else you may or may not need. If this kind of thing attracts interest, I can send out more cuts in the upcoming months as I continue to complete layouts for the film.

Here is the first shot! This cut is in need of 14 in-betweens. Any takers? Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Hi,

Sounds interesting. Would like to try!

1 Like

Okay! Sent you a PM.

1 Like

HI,
I would like to help in this project.